Last updated on October 29th, 2022 at 12:06 pm
If you’re looking for some seriously creative and delicious Halloween goodies to make this year, we have the recipes for you!
Take your pick from this list of 20 amazing treats–some cute and some creepy, that will be perfect for any Halloween party.
Get the kids in the kitchen, and have fun putting together these fun-to-make recipes. It’s a terrific way to enjoy some family time.
Now here are your 20 sweet and spooky Halloween treats. Enjoy!
20 Delicious Halloween Goodies
1. MomsWhoSave – Halloween Cookie Pizza
2. Busy Creating Memories – Halloween Cupcake Ideas, Witch Hat Cupcakes
3. Sugar Hero – Doughnut Hole Monster Eyeballs
4. Dishin and Dishes – Goblin Haystacks
5. Amanda’s Cookin – Monster Brownies
6. Our Best Bites – Nutella Banana Mummy Rolls
7. Lil Luna – Melted Witch Bark
8. The Little Epicurean – Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
9. MomsWhoSave – Chocolate Marshmallow Ghost Cupcakes
10. Eat. Drink. Love. – Halloween Cocoa Krispie Treats
11. Thrifty Jinxy – Easy Decorated Halloween Spiderweb Cookies
12. MomsWhoSave – Frankenstein’s Monster and Bride of Frankenstein Cookies
13. Home Life Abroad – Creepy, Crawly, Delicious Spider Cake Pops
14. 100 Directions – Quick Halloween Party Mix
15. Sugar Hero – Spiderweb Cupcakes
16. Our Best Bites – Not-So-Spooky Oreo Bats
17. Mama Cheaps – Marshmallow Mummies Halloween Treat
18. Eat. Drink. Love. – Monster Munch
19. 100 Directions – Oreo Cookie Eyeballs Halloween Treat
20. Must Have Mom! – Halloween Frozen Oreo Pudding Cake
If you’re looking for healthier Halloween goodies, be sure check out my post to see how to make a fruit-filled jack-o-lantern. This is another kid-friendly recipe, and it’s good for you!
Also read —
15 of the Best Halloween Books for Young Children
Halloween Bucket List — Free Printable
Free Halloween Tic Tac Toe Printable Game Cards
Leave a Reply