Last updated on September 19th, 2020 at 12:18 am
If you’re looking for some seriously creative and delicious Halloween treats to make this year, I have the recipes for you!
Take your pick from this list of 20 fun snacks–some cute and some creepy, that will be perfect for any Halloween party.
If you’re looking for healthier Halloween recipes, check out my post to see how to make a fruit-filled jack-o-lantern. This is another kid-friendly recipe, and it’s good for you!
Now here are your 20 sweet and spooky treats. Happy Halloween!
1. MomsWhoSave – Halloween Cookie Pizza
2. Serious Eats – Monster Spicy Brittle Candy Bar
3. Sugar Hero – Doughnut Hole Monster Eyeballs
4. Dishin and Dishes – Goblin Haystacks
5. Amanda’s Cookin – Monster Brownies
6. Our Best Bites – Nutella Banana Mummy Rolls
7. Lil Luna – Halloween Bark Recipe
8. The Little Epicurean – Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
9. Shaken Together Life – Halloween Cyclops Cupcakes (With Edible Eyeball Toppers)
10. Eat. Drink. Love. – Halloween Cocoa Krispie Treats
11. Thrifty Jinxy – Easy Decorated Halloween Spiderweb Cookies
12. MomsWhoSave – Frankenstein’s Monster and Bride of Frankenstein Cookies
13. Home Life Abroad – Creepy, Crawly, Delicious Spider Cake Pops
14. 100 Directions – Quick Halloween Party Mix
15. Sugar Hero – Spiderweb Cupcakes
16. Our Best Bites – Not-So-Spooky Oreo Bats
17. MomsWhoSave – Orange Fruit-Filled Jack-O-Lanterns
18. Eat. Drink. Love. – Monster Munch
19. 100 Directions – Oreo Cookie Eyeballs Halloween Treat
20. Must Have Mom! – Halloween Frozen Oreo Pudding Cake
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!