Last updated on August 11th, 2020 at 02:35 pm
Halloween will be here before you know it, and that means it’s time to bring out the yummy and creative Halloween recipes. Our Halloween Sugar Cookie Pizza is just the thing when you’re looking for a sweet treat that’s fun to make with the kids. Just try not to eat all the ingredients until you’ve actually put this cookie pizza together!
Our recipe uses refrigerated sugar cookie dough and store-bought vanilla frosting to make things simple, but feel free to make yours from scratch if you’d like.
This is the perfect Halloween treat to bring to any party.
Check out our other Halloween party resources too–
Free Halloween Tic Tac Toe Printable Game Cards
Free Printable Halloween Cupcake Toppers
Halloween Kids’ Craft — Treat Bag Toppers * Free Printables
Free Halloween Lunch Box Jokes Printables
Candy Corn Friend — Easy DIY
Halloween Sugar Cookie Pizza
Halloween Cookie Pizza
- 1 tube Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 can of vanilla frosting
- food coloring—green purple, orange
- Halloween sprinkles
- Reese’s Pieces candy
- Skittles Berry candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press the cookie dough onto a round pizza pan, and bake for eight to ten minutes.
Cool cookie dough completely.
- Put about half the can of frosting in a bowl and mix in the green food coloring. Divide the other frosting into two bowls. Color each with the purple and orange color.
- Spread the green frosting all over the cookie. Put the purple frosting into a plastic bag, cut a corner off, and pipe streaks all over the cookie. Repeat with the orange frosting.
- Sprinkle candies and Halloween sprinkles all over the cookie.
- Cut and serve.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.