Disclosure: Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you). See our full disclosure here.
Last updated on October 31st, 2022 at 08:08 pm
Are you looking for a Halloween-themed party or classroom treat? I have just the thing! Here’s a fun (and free) Halloween tic tac toe printable that’s a game and a treat in one. It’s sure to be a hit!
These tic tac toe game cards will make any Halloween party extra fun, since you can play a game, and then eat the game pieces! First, print your tic tac toe game cards (as many as you need), and then use Reese’s Pieces candies as your Xs and Os. Actually any small candies will do as long as they are two different colors.
Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no cost to you).
You can even send this fun and yummy game home as a party favor. Just buy some small cellophone baggies or party favor bags to hold your Halloween Tic Tac Toe printables and enough Reese’s Pieces (or other candy) to play tic tac toe. They seal them shut with some cute Halloween ribbon or washi tape for a simple, fun, and frugal Halloween party favor.
- White cardstock (four cards are printed on each 8 1/2 x 11 piece)
- Small candies (Reese’s Pieces are shown)
- Cellophane baggies (if you’re making take-home party favors)
- Halloween washi tape or Halloween ribbon (only needed for take-home party favors)
- Download and print your Halloween Tic Tac Toe game cards. (Note: When printing, click to fit image to your page.)
- Cut out each card.
- Place Halloween Tic Tac Toe printables in a cellophane treat bag with enough candy for game play. We recommend nine pieces of each color. Repeat. (if you’re making take-home party favors)
- Tie baggies with ribbon or seal with washi tape.
Click here to print .pdf.
Click here to print .jpg.
You might also like this post: Roll a Pumpkin Game – Free Printable
You can also find MomsWhoSave on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join us for updates.
Don’t miss a freebie, deal, or giveaway! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
These game cards would be a nice addition to the Halloween treat buckets I put together for my grandchildren each year.