Disclosure: Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you). See our full disclosure here.
Last updated on December 20th, 2022 at 12:39 am
Looking for fun ways to get your family in the Christmas spirit? Or, maybe you want to start some new holiday traditions with your little ones.
Check out our big Christmas bucket list for all kinds of of ways to help make this holiday season one of your best ever!
Christmas is always on December 25th, so how does it still seem to sneak up on us? There’s so much to do, that we can all get a little (or a lot) frazzled. But, remember, part of the magic of the season is spending quality time with our families. Be sure, even in all the rushing around, to make time to enjoy your loved ones and all that this festive time of year brings.
Here are 51 ideas that will motivate you to slow down and make some holiday memories–and maybe even start some new traditions.
Grab the free printable at the bottom of the page.
51 Christmas Bucket List Ideas
Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you).
- Write a letter to Santa
- Track Santa on Christmas Eve
- Send Christmas cards
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Drink hot cocoa
- Spend time with family
- Sing Christmas carols karaoke style
- Hang a Christmas wreath
- Make an ornament
- Hang Christmas stockings
- Decorate your Christmas tree and your home
- Visit a Christmas tree farm
- Take pictures with Santa
- Wear an ugly Christmas sweater
- Listen to Christmas songs
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights
- Attend your local tree lighting
- Create an advent calendar
- Attend a Christmas parade
- Visit your local Christmas market
- Watch a Christmas movie
- Go ice skating
- Go sledding
- Go for a walk in the snow
- Take pictures in the snow
- Make snow angels
- Build a snowman
- Learn about Christmas in another country
- Wear matching pajamas
- Put together a gingerbread house
- Decorate sugar cookies
- Donate to a non-profit
- Visit a friend or neighbor who needs company
- Do something else extra kind for someone
- Start a new tradition
- Elf on a shelf
- Wrap gifts by the fire
- Play a board game
- Host a cookie exchange party
- Make a Christmas morning charcuterie board
- Make cinnamon rolls for breakfast
- Make hot cider
- Roast marshmallows
- Try a holiday drink at your favorite coffee shop
- Complete a Christmas puzzle
- Enjoy a Christmas scavenger hunt
- Build an indoor fort
- Make a Christmas craft
- Go on a winter nature walk
- Go to a Christmas Eve church service
Which of these Christmas bucket list ideas will your family be doing? Which are already part of your yearly traditions?
Head below to print your page, and leave us a comment!
Ready to print?
Preschool Christmas Scavenger Hunt Printable (Free)
I Spy Christmas Printable Game: Spot the Elf (Free)
Santa Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar — Free Printable
Look for MomsWhoSave on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!
Leave a Reply