Last updated on October 3rd, 2022 at 08:19 pm
Here’s a recipe for a bubbly caramel apple cider. A step up from plain cider, you’ll love this tasty drink that includes all the flavors of fall. This cider simmers in the slow cooker, and fills your house with a delicious aroma!
Who doesn’t enjoy a warm mug of cider on a cold winter day? And, it’s perfect to serve at holiday get-togethers too.
Hot & Bubbly Caramel Apple Cider Recipe Tips
- Leave the slow cooker on “keep warm” to serve the cider with a ladle right from the crock.
- Add a few fresh slices of orange and some cinnamon sticks when the cider’s finished for a prettier presentation.
- Top each glass with whipped cream before serving.
- And/or, top each glass with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Add ½ cup brown sugar to this recipe if you like your cider sweeter.
Bubbly Caramel Apple Cider (slow cooker recipe)
- 5 Red apples
- 2 Green apples
- 2 Oranges
- 2 Tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 Tsp allspice
- 2 Tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tsp cloves
- 10 Cups water
- 3 Cups sparkling water
- Whipped cream and cinnamon as a topping
Fill a slow cooker with the 10 cups of water. Cut the apples and oranges into big chunks, and add them. Mix in the spices. Cook on medium for 8 hours.
With the help of a potato masher or the back of a spoon, mash the fruit until soft.
Strain the cider using a fine mesh or a cheese cloth. Add in the sparkling water.
Pour into glasses, and top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.
Serve and enjoy.
You can add ½ Cup brown sugar if you like your cider sweeter.
You might also like these recipes:
Pumpkin Pie Dip with Baked Cinnamon Chips
Amish Whoopie Pie Recipe — Pumpkin with Marshmallow Cream Filling
You can also find MomsWhoSave on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join us for updates.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below. Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
I can’t wait to try this with my friends on girls night!