Last updated on December 12th, 2022 at 03:18 pm
Moms and dads (and teachers), here are 25 books all about Christmas and how it’s celebrated around the world.
With these books, children will learn more about the Christmas traditions of other countries and how they’re like, or unlike, ours.
And, while you’re here, grab this free resource: St. Lucia Day Free Printables, Activities, and More. With these printable activity pages, your child can learn all about the Scandanavian holiday, St. Lucia Day, also celebrated in December.
Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no cost to you).
Christmas Around the World: 25 Books for Children
- Holidays Around the World: Celebrate Christmas: With Carols, Presents, and Peace
- Christmas in Switzerland
- Christmas Around the World: A Pop-Up Book
- Christmas in Mexico
- Christmas in the Germany
- Christmas Children book : Christmas around the World (Christmas book for Kids) (Ho Ho Ho Series 2)
- A Year Full of Stories: 52 classic stories from all around the world
- Christmas Around the World: 20 Songs of the Season Performed in International Styles
- Christmas In Holland Bonus Pack Bundled With Small Ornament and Recipe Cards
- Foodies+ Christmas Recipes from Around the World
- The Legend of the Poinsettia
- Celebrate Christmas Around the World
- Babushka: A Christmas Tale
- Christmas in Greece
- Christmas in Britain
- Christmas in Norway
- Mickey’s Christmas Around the World Pop Up Book and Cassettes
- Christmas Around the World (On My Own Holidays)
- Christmas in France
- Holidays Around the World: Celebrate Kwanzaa: With Candles, Community, and the Fruits of the Harvest
- Children Around the World Celebrate Christmas!
- Christmas From Around The World
- Weird and Wonderful Christmas: Curious and Crazy Customs and Coincidences From Around the World
- Christmas in Italy
- Christmas in Denmark