Last updated on December 20th, 2022 at 04:03 pm
Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no cost to you).
Here’s an easy-to-make ornament that the kids might like to help with. First, you’ll need to collect what you need from some evergreen trees. Making the ornaments is pretty simple, but I think you’ll love how they turn out.
These would be a great finishing touch to a gift-wrapped present as well. Let’s get started on this simple DIY project!
What you need for your DIY Easy Christmas Ornament:
- Clear plastic fillable Christmas ornaments
- Small pinecones (You can buy mini pinecones here.)
- Evergreen clippings (You can pick up artificial evergreen clippings if you’d like.)
Directions for each ornament:
- Collect mini pine cones and clippings from an evergreen tree.
- Take the top off of the plastic fillable Christmas ornament.
- Fill with pine cones and evergreen clippings.
- Put the top back on.
- String ribbon through the top.
- Hang and enjoy!
I love these ornaments! Don’t you?
If you like this DIY Easy Christmas Ornament, check out this post too: Dollar Store Craft For Kids — Pom Pom Ornaments DIY
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.