Disclosure: Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you). See our full disclosure here.
Last updated on December 20th, 2022 at 04:03 pm
Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no cost to you).
Here’s an easy-to-make ornament that the kids might like to help with. First, you’ll need to collect what you need from some evergreen trees. Making the ornaments is pretty simple, but I think you’ll love how they turn out.
By the way, if you don’t have pine trees near where you live, you can pick up mini pinecones and artificial evergreen clippings online.
These would be a great finishing touch to a gift-wrapped present as well. Let’s get started on this simple DIY project!
What you need for your DIY Easy Christmas Ornament:
- Clear plastic fillable Christmas ornaments
- Small pinecones (You can buy mini pinecones here.)
- Evergreen clippings (You can pick up artificial evergreen clippings if you’d like.)
Directions for each ornament:
- Collect mini pine cones and clippings from an evergreen tree.
- Take the top off of the plastic fillable Christmas ornament.
- Fill with pine cones and evergreen clippings.
- Put the top back on.
- String ribbon through the top.
- Hang and enjoy!
I love these ornaments! Don’t you?
If you like this DIY Easy Christmas Ornament, check out this post too: Dollar Store Craft For Kids — Pom Pom Ornaments DIY
You can also find MomsWhoSave on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join us for updates.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Leave a Reply