If you love whipping up fun snacks with the kids, we’ve got just the thing–these Oreo Cookie Spiders!
These cute cookie spiders are simple to make, and you only need four ingredients.
Ready to dive in? Let’s take a look at the easy how-to.
To get started, insert the pretzel sticks on either side of the cookies, directly into the cream layer.
And, yes, spiders do have EIGHT legs, but our pretzel sticks were too big to quite fit the extra two legs. So, if your little ones have a sharp eye, you can call these “bugs,” or look for skinnier pretzel sticks!
Using a little of the Oreo frosting as a glue, stick two candy eyes onto each of your Oreo Cookie Spiders.
Finally, break off the white tip of the candy corn, and put it on the Oreo to create a mouth.
You can make as many spiders as you’d like!
Why We Love These Oreo Cookie Spiders
- No baking: This means it’s safe for kids to help out or even make this “recipe” themselves!
- Quick and easy to make with only FOUR ingredients: Need I say more?
- Fun for parties: Is there a more adorable little snack for a Halloween party? These cookies are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- The perfect way to get the kids in the kitchen: Even toddlers can help make these sweet treats. And, wouldn’t the kids love to create their own Halloween spiders at a class party?
Oreo Cookie Spiders
- Pretzel Sticks
- Oreo Cookies
- Candy Eyes
- Candy Corn
- Insert the pretzel sticks on either side of the cookies, directly into the cream layer.
- Using a little of the Oreo frosting as a glue, stick two candy eyes onto each of your Oreo Cookie Spiders.
- Break off the white tip of the candy corn, and put it on the Oreo to create a mouth.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s newsletter.