Disclosure: Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you). See our full disclosure here.
Last updated on February 13th, 2023 at 04:28 am
Are you having a game night get-together, or a Super Bowl or March Madness party? May-be you’re looking for appetizer ideas for your family movie night. If you want to treat your family and friends to delicious snacks at your next party, picnic, or potluck, you’re sure to find something you’ll love here. Enjoy!
15 delicious party and game day snacks
4. Buffalo Chicken Dip from MomsWhoSave
5. Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Pretzel Bombs from The Slow Roasted Italian
6. Buffalo Chicken Bites from What’s Cookin Chicago
7. Sweet & Savory Ham Rolls from MomsWhoSave
8. Barbeque Sliders with Memphis Coleslaw from MomsWhoSave
9. Instant Pot Pulled BBQ Chicken Sliders from MomsWhoSave
10. Mini Mexican Chili Bites from Picture the Recipe
11. Three Cheese Pimento Cheese Dip from MomsWhoSave
12. Pepperoni Pizza Pull-Apart Bread from Le Creme De La Crumb
13. Loaded Nachos from Damn Delicious
14. Bacon Jalapeno Popper Cups Recipe from MomsWhoSave
15. Meatball Sub on a Stick from Cookies & Cups
Which of these delicious game day snacks will you make first?
You can also find MomsWhoSave on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join us for updates!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
vickie Belk couturier
there are swome really good ones listed that im going to have to try
Looking to win this giveaway. Thanks for the chance!
Now I’m HUNGRY!
These recipes look so delicious, I think I can find endless excuses to make them even after the game 🙂
15 EPIC GAME DAY SNACKS: PERFECT FOR ANY PARTY! Al,l of these recipes sound great to make for Super Bowl Sunday.
Thanks for sharing! There are so many great snack recipes, I can’t wait to try some of them!
I would love to try the baked blooming onion! Right up my alley.
My mouth is watering and stomach rumbling after reading through this post! Yum yum yum! Thanks for sharing!
looks awesome, you are a good cook
So many delicious ideas. Thank you so much for the list!
So many great recipes to choose from. The pepperoni bread looks fantastic!
These appetizers look so yummy. We are a sports watching family and these foods would be great for our parties. Thanks for sharing.