Last updated on February 6th, 2023 at 01:04 am
Are you hosting an event soon and running out of ideas on what to serve your guests? Would you like to try original new recipes or add a twist to tried-and-true traditional appetizers? Look no further than these 20 delicious cooking-for-a-crowd recipes!
There is something here for everyone. The next time you need a recipe for a party, picnic, potluck, game night, holiday get-together, or any time you want to make a great impression, try one of these recipes!
7. Fancy schmancy pigs in a blanket
9. Instant Pot Pulled BBQ Chicken Sliders
10. Cheesy chicken and black beans mini-bites
11. Barbeque Sliders with Memphis Coleslaw
12. Sweet and Savory Hawaiian Ham Rolls
13. Bacon wrapped fingerling potatoes
14. Antipasti bites
18. Roasted garlic pasta salad
20. Buffalo chicken wonton cups
Follow MomsWhoSave on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter for updates!
I’m not hosting an event soon..but I love this kind of food anytime! We love to fix party or finger foods randomly. I love the little ham sandwiches on Hawaiian bread, chili dogs, pigs in a blanket and I really want to try the taco cups!