Last updated on October 23rd, 2023 at 10:27 pm
Are you hosting an event soon and running out of ideas on what to serve your guests? Would you like to try original new recipes or add a twist to tried-and-true traditional appetizers? Look no further than these 20 delicious cooking-for-a-crowd recipes!
There is something here for everyone. The next time you need a recipe for a party, picnic, potluck, game night, holiday get-together, or any time you want to make a great impression, try one of these recipes!
1. Chili dogs for a crowd The chili dog. Universally loved. Quickly consumed. You might want to make two batches.
2. Meatball sub on a stick This Meatball Sub on a Stick recipe is a super fun spin on the classic sandwiches! They’re perfect for a quick meal or a unique appetizer.
3. Teriyaki meatballs These delicious Teriyaki Meatballs make for a killer appetizer for game day or an amazing dinner when served over a bed of rice! An easy recipe that you’ll find yourself making again and again.
4. Mexican meatballs These easy meatballs have a Mexican flair with jalapenos, chili powder, cumin, cheese, and tortilla chips.
5. Crockpot pineapple ham To make Crockpot Pineapple Ham all you need is a ham (big enough for your slow cooker), a can of pineapple, brown sugar and ground cloves. That is, it! But trust me you will love the results.
6. Instant Pot Pulled BBQ Chicken Sliders This Instant Pot pulled BBQ chicken makes the perfect sandwich. We like it with pickles and onions, or try topping it with coleslaw–Carolina-style!
7. Herbed corn for a crowd This delicious, but simple to make recipe is perfect for your next potluck!
8. Fancy schmancy pigs in a blanket Take your party or game night to the next level with these Fancy Schmancy Pigs in a Blanket. The tender, flaky puff pastry and the everything bagel seasoning give them that extra something you’ll love.
9. Savory & Delicious Homemade French Onion Dip Cooking for a crowd? You won’t go back to store-bought French onion dip once you serve your guests this homemade version. You’ll get rave reviews!
10. Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip This hearty and delicious Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip is perfect to share at a family get-together, game night, or anytime you want a tasty snack. Serve it at your next potluck or holiday party–it’s a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
11. Barbeque Sliders with Memphis Coleslaw These little sliders are perfect for parties, potlucks, or any kind of get-together. They’re definitely hearty enough to serve as a mini meal too. Once you make them, your family will ask for them again and again.
12. Sweet and Savory Hawaiian Ham Rolls Everyone will love these sweet and savory Hawaiian ham rolls. They’re perfect to make ahead. Then just pop them in the oven when it’s time to eat.
13. Bacon wrapped fingerling potatoes Bacon and fingerling potatoes are all you need for these finger-licking appetizers. Savory little bites full of flavor!
14. Antipasti bites Make these bites is less than 20 minutes and impress your guests all night long!
15. Pesto tortilla pinwheels This Pesto Tortilla Pinwheels recipe is an easy party food that can be put together in no time! Perfect for any fun event – including holiday parties, baby showers, and more!
16. Shrimp taco bites Shrimp Taco Bites are bite-sized appetizers filled with creamy avocado, tender shrimp and a zippy sour cream sauce!
17. Cheesy potato croquettes These easy Cheesy Potato Croquettes are delicious, creamy, and crunchy all in one bite. Serve with a side of marinara sauce for a party food they’ll love.
18. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower makes a great side dish to go with dinner, or a snack with a little Comeback Sauce for dipping.
19. Easy Crescent Roll Taco Pizza Recipe This crescent roll taco pizza makes a tasty lunch or dinner, or even an after-school snack or party food.
20. Buffalo chicken wonton cups These would be perfect for an appetizer, to serve at any party or potluck, or for your next game night.
What’s your go-to recipe when you’re cooking for a crowd? Leave us a comment.