Last updated on February 24th, 2024 at 07:55 pm
Easy Crescent Roll Taco Pizza
We love tacos at our house, and we’re always looking for new recipes to try. I have a few of them here on the blog, and this Easy Taco Pizza is definitely on the list of our favorite ways to enjoy “tacos.”
This recipe is kid-friendly, and your children might like to help make this too.
This crescent roll taco pizza makes a tasty lunch or dinner, or even an after-school snack or party food.
Feel free to add your favorite taco toppings, and if you’re a vegetarian, there are good meat substitutes you can use in place of the ground beef.
Easy Taco Pizza With Crescent Roll Crust
- 2 packages crescent roll dough
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning of your choice
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Plus additional taco toppings as desired like black olives.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place crescent dough on cookie sheet, and press together so it forms one large rectangle. (You can put parchment paper on the cookie sheet if you'd like.)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook the ground beef and season with taco seasoning. Drain fat.
- In a small bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and sour cream. Spread over the still-warm crust.
- Sprinkle the ground beef over the cream cheese sauce, then add one cup of shredded cheese, followed by the lettuce, tomatoes, and remaining cup of cheese.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s newsletter.