Last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 09:36 pm
Sweet & Savory Hawaiian Ham Rolls
Here’s a recipe that is perfect for a potluck, picnic, or any get-together. So much tastier than ordinary ham and cheese sandwiches, these sweet and savory ham rolls are great to make ahead. Then, keep them on-hand for a quick lunch. This is also the perfect recipe for when you have leftover ham you need to use up.
- 1 Pack of Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 lb. Shaved Ham
- 1 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 Tbsp. Minced Dried Onions
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp. Poppyseeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and combine with dried onions, sugar, mustard, and poppyseeds.
- Horizontally slice Hawaiian rolls.
- Place bottom layer of Hawaiian rolls on a baking sheet, and layer with shaved ham and cheese.
- Spoon half of melted butter mixture onto cheese, and place top layer of rolls on top.
- Brush or spoon second half of melted butter mixture on top of rolls.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown.
- Cool for 5-8 minutes, slice, and serve.