Last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 10:28 pm
I love “no-bake” dessert recipes, and if you do too, here are some absolutely delicious ones you’ll want to try.
I’m going to start with the ones that include chocolate. The chocolate mint fudge and no bake salted caramel chocolate pie look really good to me!
Leave me a comment if you make any of these, and let me know how they turned out!
1. Peanut Butter Bars | from Amanda’s Cookin’
2. Chocolate Covered Sponge Toffee | from An Italian in My Kitchen
3. Snickers Cheesecake Truffle Recipe | from Smart Party Planning
4. No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cookie Balls | from Homemaking Hacks
5. Chocolate Mint Fudge | from Feeding Big
6. Oreo Peppermint Bark | from Thrifty Jinxy
7. Chocolate Covered Candied Ginger Peanut Clusters | from Connoisseurus Veg
8. No Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Acorn Cookies | from Mission: to Save
9. Caramel and Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods | from Taste Better from Scratch
10. Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Fudge | from For the Love of Food
11. No Bake Salted Caramel Chocolate Pie | from MomsWhoSave
12. No Bake S’mores Bars | from Mission: to Save
13. Caramel-Topped Rice Krispies with Maple Glaze | from The Gracious Wife
14. No Bake Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake | from Cincy Shopper
15. Peppermint Mocha Fudge | from Home Cooking Memories
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.