Last updated on October 5th, 2022 at 04:28 pm
Looking for no-bake sweet treats? We have 15 recipes you’re going to love!
I love “no-bake” dessert recipes, and if you do too, here are some absolutely delicious ones you’ll want to try.
My favorites are the ones that include chocolate. The peppermint mocha fudge and no-bake salted caramel chocolate pie are amazing!
Leave me a comment if you make any of these, and let me know how they turned out.
No-Bake Sweet Treats: 15 Delicious Recipes
1. Peanut Butter Bars | from Amanda’s Cookin’
2. Chocolate Covered Sponge Toffee | from An Italian in My Kitchen
3. Snickers Cheesecake Truffle Recipe | from Smart Party Planning
4. No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cookie Balls | from Cutefetti
5. Easy Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse | from MomsWhoSave
6. Oreo Peppermint Bark | from Thrifty Jinxy
7. Chocolate Covered Candied Ginger Peanut Clusters | from Connoisseurus Veg
8. No Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Acorn Cookies | from Mission: to Save
9. Caramel and Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods | from Taste Better from Scratch
10. Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Fudge | from For the Love of Food
11. No-Bake Salted Caramel Chocolate Pie | from MomsWhoSave
12. No Bake S’mores Bars | from Mission: to Save
13. Vegan Rice Krispie Treats (with Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate) | from MomsWhoSave
14. No Bake Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake | from Cincy Shopper
15. Peppermint Mocha Fudge | from Home Cooking Memories
You can also find MomsWhoSave on Facebook and on Twitter. Join us for daily updates!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Thanks for including our snickers cheesecake truffles. You have a great selection of delicious treats here 🙂