Last updated on May 19th, 2023 at 10:45 pm
Here’s one of my new favorite recipes. This amazing no-bake salted caramel chocolate pie is so decadent!
You’ll love the combination of flavors. And it’s perfect to make anytime, even on a warm day when you don’t want to turn on the oven.
If you’re serving guests or need to bring a dessert to a party, this one is pretty impressive — especially when you consider how easy it is to make. Enjoy!
Here’s everything you need to create this amazing no-bake chocolate caramel pie.
First, spray the inside of a nine-inch spring form pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
After using a food processor to create your sandwich cookie crust, press it into the pan.
Melt your caramels, and don’t forget the salt!
Frost, and sprinkle with sea salt.
Serve this no-bake salted caramel chocolate pie chilled. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days.
No Bake Salted Caramel Chocolate Pie
- 25 chocolate sandwich cookies gluten-free if you'd like
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 60 caramel squares unwrapped
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- Spray the inside of a nine-inch spring form pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor, and pulse until they are broken down into coarse crumbs.
- Melt butter in the microwave, and pour into the food processor with the cookie crumbs. Pulse a few times or until the butter is blended into the mixture evenly.
- Pour the cookie crumb mixture into the spring form pan, and press gently until the crumbs evenly coat the bottom and approximately one inch up the sides of the pan. Set aside.
- Place the 60 unwrapped caramel squares and ½ cup heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for two to three minutes, stirring every 30 seconds and and continuing until completely melted. Stir in salt. Pour the melted caramel into the prepared pie crust.
- Create the top chocolate layer by placing chocolate chips and one cup heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for one minute, stir and then continue microwaving in 15 second increments, stirring in-between, until completely melted. Carefully pour and spread the chocolate layer on top of the caramel layer.
- Immediately sprinkle the top with course sea salt, and place in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of two hours.
- Serve chilled. Store in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s newsletter.