Last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 11:26 pm
These are my new favorite cookies, so I had to share this banana split cookie recipe with you. I love chocolate chip cookies, of course, but the addition of the banana and cherry flavors in these cookies take them to another level!
If you love banana splits, I know you’ll be crazy about these cookies too.
Banana Split Cookies
Yields: 28 cookies
Prep time: 10 minutes | Bake Time: 10-13 minutes
1 box of white cake mix
1 small pkg. of banana instant pudding
½ cup oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
½ cup chocolate chips
½ cup maraschino cherries, chopped
¼ cup of sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Sift cake mix and pudding mix into a large bowl.
3. Add eggs, oil, and vanilla extract, then stir until smooth (dough will be thick).
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Gently fold in cherries and sprinkles (you can also use a Funfetti cake mix, and then skip the sprinkles).
6. Scoop out dough by the tablespoon, and round into a ball. Each dough ball should be about the size of a golf ball.
7. Place on baking sheet two to three inches apart.
8. Bake for 10-13 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on a cooling rack.
Enjoy your delicious banana split cookies!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below. Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.