Last updated on April 4th, 2019 at 07:16 pm
Where I live, I think the coldest days of winter are over. It’s actually spring-like today, and I cannot wait until every day is this warm and sunny! I’m so ready to start dressing for the warmer weather. And, I love capsule wardrobes because they make getting dressed easy and affordable–but they must be stylish, don’t you agree? This cute and casual mix-and-match wardrobe is perfect for the weather now and will take you well into spring.
To create all the looks you see here, you only need 14 pieces, including two pairs of shoes. These pieces are reasonably priced, and you can change up these styles by adding accessories, if you’d like. Check out Jane, groopdealz, and Cents of Style. You’ll find scarves, necklaces, earrings, handbags, and more at budget-friendly prices.
By the way, everything shown here is from Target, so if you have a REDcard, you’ll get an extra 5% off and free shipping. If you don’t have a REDcard, learn more here. The REDcard is not a credit card–just a great way to save every time you shop at Target.
Find the links to each piece below, plus see more close-up pictures of the outfits.
- A New Day Straight Leg Ankle Pants, Black Plaid
- Denizen Curvy Skinny Jeans, Black Pearl
- A New Day Straight Leg Ankle Pants, Light Blue
- S&P Denim High Waisted Skirt, Medium Blue
- Denizen Modern Slim Jeans, Dark Wash
- Universal Thread V-Neck Tee, Teal
- Universal Thread Crew Neck Sweatshirt, Cream
- Knox Rose Peasant Top, Floral Print
- Knox Rose Crochet Hem Blouse, Black
- A New Day Striped Long Sleeve Tee, Black/White
- A New Day Mila Suede Loafers, Black
- Universal Thread Delaney Ballet Flats, Cognac
- Collection XIIX Floral Loop Scarf
- Bolo Elaina Hobo Handbag
Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links that help to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.