Last updated on March 6th, 2020 at 05:25 pm
Here’s an easy recipe for strawberry lemonade crinkle cookies. I love this flavor combination, and the colors make these tasty cookies perfect for springtime get-togethers. They’re just right for Easter celebrations too!
Strawberry Lemonade Crinkle Cookies
- 1 box Betty Crocker Delights Strawberry Delights Super Moist Lemon Cake Mix
- 1 box Betty Crocker Delights Strawberry Delights Super Moist Strawberry Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup of cooking oil
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- In separate bowls, add cake mix, two eggs, and 1/3 cup of oil.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Take a nickel size portion of each flavor and roll in your hands into a ball.
- Take the two balls and carefully roll together into a single ball.
- Roll each ball in powdered sugar, and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove, and let cool for five minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.
Also read — Bunny Cake Bites Recipe
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.