Last updated on March 21st, 2023 at 04:02 pm
Here’s a recipe for the most adorable bunny cake bites. These are so cute, you might not want to eat them!
These are made with a boxed cake mix to make things a bit simpler. If you have a cake recipe you’d prefer to use, that should work too.
This recipe is perfect for Easter, the spring season, or anytime you want to make a fun treat. Enjoy!
Bunny Cake Bites Recipe
Here’s everything you need to make your bunny cake bites!
First, prepare and bake a boxed cake mix and let cool.
Then, crumble the cake into a large bowl, and mix in frosting.
Roll the cake mixture into balls, and chill.
Cut large marshmallows into the shape of bunny ears. Use pink sugar sprinkles to color the inside of the ears.
Mini marshmallows dipped in white chocolate will be the bunny’s tail.
Attach all your bunny’s “parts,” and draw two dots for eyes with melted chocolate.
There you have it–your adorable little bunnies!
Let us know how these bunny cake bites turn out for you. Leave a comment below.
Bunny Cake Bites Recipe
- 2 12 oz. packages of white chocolate chips
- 1 box white cake mix (plus required ingredients)
- ½ cup vanilla or cream cheese frosting
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 40 mini marshmallows
- Pink sugar sprinkles
- Pink heart shaped sprinkles
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Prepare and bake cake as directed on box. Let cool completely.
- Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly (it may be easier to use fingers to mix together)
- Roll mixture into 1” balls. Chill in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour (or freezer for 30 minutes).
- Cut the edge of a large marshmallow diagonally in the shape of ears. Place the sticky side of the marshmallow into a bowl of pink sugar sprinkles.
- Roll mini marshmallows in hands to create a ball that will be the bunny tail.
- Once cake balls are cooled, melt white chocolate according to package directions.
- Using a fork, dip and completely coat cake ball. Let the excess drip off and place on a wax lined baking sheet.
- Quickly, before white chocolate dries, place two marshmallow pieces (ears) on top of the cake ball, and hold in place until the coating sets. Then stick one heart-shaped sprinkle on the front of the cake ball for the nose, and a mini marshmallow tail on his behind.
- Repeat until all cake pops are used.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Place melted chocolate in a bag with a very small round frosting tip.
- Draw two dots for eyes.
You may also like these ideas:
Easter Cupcakes Kids Can Make: Try This Fun & Easy Decorating Idea!
Make This Adorable Easter Bunny Breakfast Toast
Make These Pretty Gourmet Marshmallow Pops for Easter (or Anytime)
Easter Bunny Pom Pom Craft
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s newsletter.