Last updated on March 22nd, 2023 at 02:40 pm
Ready for a fun and easy recipe? You’ll love these no-bake bird’s nest cookies. These are the perfect sweet treat to make for spring or to celebrate Easter — and your kids will love to help!
Use pastel-colored candies for the “eggs” at Easter or spring time (or use candy bunnies or chicks). You can even make them for other seasons and holidays by just using the color of candies that match the occasion!
It only takes a few ingredients to make these simple bird’s nest cookies.
First, mix toasted coconut with caramel, and shape into these little “nests.”
A dollop of Nutella will make sure your candy eggs stay in their nests. Then add your candy eggs. How cute is that?
Let us know how these turned out for you.
No-Bake Bird's Nest Cookies
- 1 cup toasted coconut *see below for directions to toast coconut
- 1/4 cup carmel melted
- Favorite Easter egg candies
- Mix coconut and carmel, and stir until all the coconut is coated.
- Form into the shape of a nest, and allow carmel to set completely.
- Place a small dab of Nutella on top before placing eggs to allow them to stick (candy chicks work too).