Last updated on March 27th, 2023 at 07:10 pm
Root beer lovers, don’t miss this yummy root beer cookies recipe–tastes just like a root beer float!
Do you like root beer? My husband and sons love it, especially root beer floats. When my boys were little, we used to visit an old-fashioned drive-in restaurant where you could get homemade root beer.
If you’re crazy about all things root beer too, you’re going to want to make these root beer float cookies. These unique cookies start with the taste of root beer (from extract), and then we add vanilla pudding to give them a vanilla ice cream flavor. Enjoy!
Root Beer Cookies Recipes
- ¾ cup softened butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 3.4 oz box of Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp root beer extract
- 2 ¼ cups of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the sugars and butter together.
- Add pudding mix. Be sure to scrape down the bowl.
- Add the eggs and root beer extract.
- Combine the flour and baking soda, then slowly add to the mixture. Beat well.
- On a greased cookie sheet, drop one-inch balls of cookie dough.
- Bake for nine minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- When cooled, dust with powdered sugar.
Check out this fun recipe too: Orange Soda Cupcakes
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s newsletter.