Last updated on October 18th, 2020 at 06:18 pm
We all want our work (or school) week to be productive and as stress-free as possible. While we can’t eliminate stress, we can set ourselves up for a successful week. Spending a bit of time preparing for the week ahead is an excellent habit to get into.
Some of you might say the weekends are for fun and relaxation, not planning, but hear me out. If you spend part of your Sunday getting ready for the busier days ahead, there’s a nice sense of calm that comes over you. Knowing you’re ready to head into Monday means you can enjoy your Sunday evening without worrying about everything that hasn’t been done–because you’re prepared for a successful week ahead.
How to have a successful week —
Use your Sunday to…
- Reflect on the previous week.
- Plan your week.
- Set your goals.
- Prioritize and write out your to-do list.
- Plan your weekly meal menu.
- Plan your outfits for the week.
- Check and plan your budget. (Read Debt Snowball Method Printable Illustration and Worksheet)
- Plan your weekly exercise. (Read How to Keep the Exercise Momentum Going)
- Do grocery shopping and prep meals. (Read Our Favorite Grocery and Meal Delivery Services)
- Clean and organize your desk and office.
- Clean the house, and make sure all the dishes are done before bed. (Read Print Your Basic Cleaning Checklist and Why You Need One)
- Organize and declutter your space. (Read 7 Benefits of Decluttering Your Home)
- Clear out your inbox.
- Do laundry, fold, and put away clothes.
- Go for a walk.
- Practice self-care — take a bubble bath, do yoga, meditate, etc. (Read Self-Care Checklist Printable)
- Spend time with loved ones.
- Go to bed early. (Read The Importance of Sleep and How to Get More Of It)
Here’s your Sunday to do list + a motivational printable.
Click the pages below to print your Sunday habits for a productive week. This will print full-size on letter-sized paper, or use your printer’s settings to fit it to your page. We’ve given you two to choose from, one list with a light background and one with a darker background.
Next, print your motivational print. It’s just the reminder you need to start your week off on the right foot. (You can see how it looks framed at the top of this page.)
Don’t forget to check out our other free printables too.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!