Last updated on November 12th, 2018 at 06:46 pm
Making your own Christmas ornaments is an activity the whole family will love to do together. Get everyone into the Christmas spirit when you create your own special ornaments and garlands–that also happen to be edible!
We’ve rounded up 19 fun DIY ideas your family will love. I have several favorites in this list, and I’d love to hear which ones you’re going to try.
1. Soup Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
2. Oreo Ornaments | Mis CandiQuik
3. Peppermint Candy Christmas Ornaments | Homebody
4. Hot Cocoa Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
5. Easy Candy Christmas Ornaments | tbsp
6. Edible Cupcake Ornaments | Trendhunter
7. Harry Potter Snitch Ornament | Red Ted Art
8. Gingerbread Button Garland | Sweet Paul
9. Gingerbread Men Garland | Homestly Yum
10. Dip Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
11. Dried Orange Garland | Buckets of Burlap
12. Gingerbread Letter Garland | Hello Wonderful
13. Gingerbread M&M Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
14. Christmas Light Cookies | Fork and Beans
15. M&M Christms Ornaments | Food Crafts and Family
16. Flavored Milk Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
17. Stained Glass Cookie Ornaments | Taste of Home
18. Candied Popcorn Stars | Country Living
19. Candy Cane Heart Ornaments | Tips+ from a Typical Mom
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.