Edible Christmas ornaments? Yes! From sweet to savory, these festive, and edible, ornaments are fun to make.
Making your own Christmas ornaments is an activity the whole family will love to do together. Get everyone into the Christmas spirit when you create your own special ornaments and garlands–that also happen to be edible!
Of course, you can decorate with them–if you don’t eat them first–and, some of these ideas will make a great little add-on to your wrapped gifts.
We’ve rounded up 19 ornaments, so there are sure to be at least a few you’ll want to make this holiday season.
I have several favorites in this list, and I’d love to hear which ones you’re going to try.
Edible Christmas ornaments
1. Soup Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
2. Oreo Ornaments | Mis CandiQuik
3. Peppermint Candy Christmas Ornaments | Homebody
4. Hot Cocoa Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
5. Easy Candy Christmas Ornaments | tbsp
6. Edible Cupcake Ornaments | Trendhunter
7. Harry Potter Snitch Ornament | Red Ted Art
8. Edible Red Chocolate Candy Ornaments| This Worthey Life
9. Gingerbread Men Garland | Homestly Yum
10. Dip Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
11. Dried Orange Garland | Buckets of Burlap
12. Gingerbread Letter Garland | Hello Wonderful
13. Gingerbread M&M Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
14. Christmas Light Cookies | Fork and Beans
15. M&M Christmas Ornaments | Food Crafts and Family
16. Flavored Milk Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
17. Stained Glass Cookie Ornaments | Taste of Home
18. Candied Popcorn Stars | Country Living
19. Candy Cane Heart Ornaments | Tips+ from a Typical Mom
If you like these edible Christmas ornaments, here are more DIY ornament ideas:
Festive DIY Christmas Wrapping Paper Ornaments
DIY Easy Christmas Ornament
Popsicle Stick Sled Ornament – A Fun Holiday Craft!
Easy Dollar Store Craft For Kids — Pom Pom Ornaments DIY
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s newsletter.