Last updated on July 21st, 2021 at 02:22 pm
Do you like egg rolls? Here’s an easy way to make frozen egg rolls that turn out perfectly every time–use your air fryer!Air fryer frozen egg rolls are a quick and tasty meal or snack everyone will love. They come out nice and crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside. Save money on take-out and the hard work of making egg rolls from scratch–just pick up some frozen egg rolls, and use your air fryer!
Why make egg rolls in the air fryer?
- They come out crispy, golden brown, and so delicious!
- There’s no mess compared to using a deep fryer–and better yet, you can skip all of that oil!
- You could bake them, but air frying means you don’t have to heat up the oven.
- You’ll save loads of time vs. making egg rolls from scratch.
Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- frozen egg rolls
- No oil is needed, unless you'd like to lightly spray them with cooking spray.
Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees.
Put your desired number of egg rolls in the air fryer basket, leaving space between them for air to circulate.
Cook for approximately eight to ten minutes, turning at the half-way mark.
Since the size of egg rolls vary, adjust time as needed.
- There’s no need to thaw the egg rolls before cooking.
- There’s also no need to spray the egg rolls or the basket with oil before cooking.
- For even cooking, arrange egg rolls in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Leave some space between them to allow air to circulate.
- To make sure they brown evenly, you can turn the egg rolls at the half-way point during cooking.
- Since egg rolls can vary in size and thickness, watch them closely. Smaller egg rolls will cook faster, and large egg rolls make take a little more time.
- This recipe works wonderfully in the Ninja Foodi too!
What to serve with air fryer frozen egg rolls–
We like egg rolls with fried rice, lo mein, or this easy chicken stir fry you can make at home.
When it comes to dipping sauce try one of these:
- Spicy peanut sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Ginger soy sauce
- Sweet and sour sauce
- Hoisin sauce
How to reheat egg rolls in the air fryer–
If you’ve made a few too many egg rolls, you can heat them up later using your air fryer. This will work just as well for restaurant egg rolls.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Put your leftover egg rolls in the air fryer basket, and cook for about three minutes. (Times may vary slightly.)
- Let cool, and enjoy!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!