Last updated on September 14th, 2023 at 12:34 am
Do you like egg rolls? Here’s an easy way to make frozen egg rolls that turn out perfectly every time–use your air fryer!
Air fryer frozen egg rolls are a quick and tasty meal or snack everyone will love. They come out nice and crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside.
Save money on take-out and the hard work of making egg rolls from scratch–just pick up some frozen egg rolls, and use your air fryer!
Why make egg rolls in the air fryer?
- They come out crispy, golden brown, and so delicious!
- There’s no mess compared to using a deep fryer–and better yet, you can skip all of that oil!
- You could bake them, but air frying means you don’t have to heat up the oven.
- You’ll save loads of time vs. making egg rolls from scratch.
- There’s no need to thaw the egg rolls before cooking.
- There’s also no need to spray the egg rolls or the basket with oil before cooking.
- For even cooking, arrange egg rolls in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Leave some space between them to allow air to circulate.
- To make sure they brown evenly, you can turn the egg rolls at the half-way point during cooking.
- Since egg rolls can vary in size and thickness, watch them closely. Smaller egg rolls will cook faster, and large egg rolls make take a little more time.
- This recipe works wonderfully in the Ninja Foodi too!
What to Serve with air fryer frozen egg rolls:
When it comes to dipping sauce try one of these:
- Spicy peanut sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Ginger soy sauce
- Sweet and sour sauce
- Hoisin sauce
How to reheat egg rolls in the air fryer:
If you’ve made a few too many egg rolls, you can heat them up later using your air fryer. This will work just as well for restaurant egg rolls.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Put your leftover egg rolls in the air fryer basket, and cook for about three minutes. (Times may vary slightly.)
- Let cool, and enjoy!
Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- frozen egg rolls
- No oil is needed, unless you'd like to lightly spray them with cooking spray.
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Put your desired number of egg rolls in the air fryer basket, leaving space between them for air to circulate.
- Cook for approximately eight to ten minutes, turning at the half-way mark.
- Since the size of egg rolls vary, adjust time as needed.