Are you looking for a quick and easy Asian-inspired meal that’s bursting with flavor? Look no further than this instant pot chicken lo mein!
This delicious dish is a classic Chinese takeout favorite, but with the convenience of the instant pot, you can make it at home in no time.
When you see just how easy it is to make chicken lo mein in the instant pot and how great it tastes, you’re going to want to add this to your regular dinner rotation.
Let’s get started!
Instant Pot Chicken Lo Mein
Here’s everything you need to make this simple recipe.
When you make instant pot lo mein, it’s just a matter of layering the ingredients into the pot, and letting them cook. It really couldn’t be any easier.
This instant pot chicken lo mein makes for a quick, yet satisfying meal that’s perfect for busy weeknights.
With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you can have a flavorful dish your family will love. Why not give it a try tonight?
- You can add any vegetables of your choice to this recipe, such as broccoli, mushrooms, or snow peas.
- For added flavor, you can also sprinkle some green onions and sesame seeds on top of your finished dish.
- If you want to make this dish spicier, add some red pepper flakes or sriracha sauce.
- If you don’t have lo mein noodles, you can substitute spaghetti, ramen, or any other type of noodles.
What to Serve With Lo Mein?
If you’d like to make this meal go a bit further, serve your chicken lo mein with any of the following:
Instant Pot Lo Mein
- 1 Pound Sliced Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Matchstick Carrots
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Tbs Garlic Powder
- ½ Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 14.25 Ounces Chicken Stock
- 14 Ounce Box Lo Mein Noodles or 2 Packages of Ramen Noodles
- Sesame Seeds optional
- 1/4 Cup Baby Corn
- diced green onion for garnish optional
- Sriracha to taste optional
Pour the chicken stock into the instant pot.
Add the noodles.
Place the chicken on top of the noodles.
Then add the carrots, red peppers, and baby corn.
In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic.
Pour the mixture into the instant pot.
Seal your Instant Pot, and set to manual, high pressure, 8 minutes.
When Instant Pot is done cooking, do a quick pressure release.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds, serve, and enjoy.
Leave a comment, and let us know how your family likes this chicken lo mein.