Last updated on March 26th, 2021 at 03:31 pm
Have you tried all the flavored cookie butters you can buy now? They are SO good! Here’s a recipe for lemon cookie butter you can make yourself.
Lemon Cookie Butter
- 2 cups lemon cookie crumbs 7 large cookies or 12 small ones
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- Using your food processor, add all the cookies and pulse until fully blended and crushed to a sandy consistency.
- Add the crushed cookies to a medium-sized bowl.
- Melt your butter over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, add the condensed milk and evaporated milk to the butter, then stir until well incorporated.
- Pour the butter mix into the cookie crumb bowl and mix well. Cookie butter should be a thick wet consistency.
- Pour cookie butter into a sealable container and chill for one hour.
Now that you have this basic cookie butter recipe, try experiementing with more of your favorite cookie flavors!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!