Last updated on May 13th, 2022 at 03:34 am
Have you noticed that indigo prints are popping up everywhere? The ancient Japanese tie-dyeing technique of shibori is a hot trend. Designers are using shibori techniques and shibori-style prints on the runways, and indigo and shibori prints are showing up on the latest home decor too.
Check out the 18 DIY shibori projects we’ve found. I’m sure you’ll find several you’ll want to try!
DIY Shibori Projects
- Shrimp Salad Circus – DIY Shibori Pillows
- Alice and Lois – DIY Shibori Indigo Bookmarks
- The Sweetest Occasion – DIY Shibori Onesies
- Me Sew Crazy – Shibori Infinity Scarf
- Mad in Crafts – DIY Faux Shibori Tablecloth
- Damask Love – DIY Shibori Tie Dye Wrapping Paper
- A Beautiful Mess – DIY Shibori Bedding
- Alice and Lois – Shibori Dish Towels
- Jamie’s Home Blog – DIY Shibori Curtains
- Finn Factor Design – DIY Shibori Linen Baby Wrap
- A Beautiful Mess – Shibori Tie Dye Cloth Napkins
- Lovely Indeed – DIY Indigo Shibori Dyed Kitchen Towels