Last updated on March 7th, 2023 at 04:46 pm
The list of ingredients on most beauty products is very, very long, and there are probably quite a few of those ingredients you can’t even pronounce. That’s just one reason to give making your own beauty products a try.
You can also save a little money, and I think it’s fun to experiment with recipes to get exactly the product I want.
DIY beauty products, like soaps, lotions, and scrubs also make thoughtful gifts.
Here’s a list of 26 beauty products (with the recipes) you can make at home. Enjoy!
26 of Our Favorite DIY Beauty Products
Note: Many of these recipes call for essential oils. There are lots of different brands of essential oils at different price points on Amazon.
You may also need containers for your products.
- Relaxing Lavender Bath Soak (MomsWhoSave)
- Milk and Honey Soap (Happiness Is Homemade)
- Bedtime Lotion (Parenting Chaos)
- DIY Candy Cane Sugar Scrub (MomsWhoSave)
- Orange Honey Oat Bath Soak (MomsWhoSave)
- Mango Pina Colada Lip Balm (DIY Inspired)
- DIY Coconut Lime Mint Sugar Scrub (MomsWhoSave)
- DIY Gardener’s Hand Lotion (MomsWhoSave)
- Cocoa and Brown Sugar Lip Scrub (MomDot)
- Homemade Shaving Cream (Crystal and Comp)
- Coconut Milk Hair Shampoo (Freebie Finding Mom)
- Whipped Chocolate Bath Butter (Essentially Eclectic)
- Lemon and Honey Facial Cleanser (Happy Money Saver)
- DIY Strawberry Sugar Scrub (Mommy Musings)
- Acne Fighting Thyme Toner (Say Not Sweet Anne)
- Blackhead Removing Mask (Health Starts In The Kitchen)
- Facial Mosturizer (Say Not Sweet Anne)
- Peppermint Mocha Lip Scrub and Lip Balm (The Happy House Wife)
- Lime Mint Foot Scrub (Tidy Mom)
- Peppermint Foot Scrub (Garden Therapy)
- Cuticle Oil (Tips For Her)
- Vanilla Sugar Scrub (Fire Flies and Mud Pies)
- Kool Aid Dye (Surviving The Stores)
- Spray Gel (A Blossoming Life)
- Sugar Cookie Body Butter (Happiness is Homemade)
You can find MomsWhoSave on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. Join us for updates.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s newsletter.
Leave a Reply