Last updated on December 22nd, 2019 at 11:20 pm
I love sugar scrubs, and here’s the recipe for a do-it-yourself scrub that includes candy canes. It’s so refreshing! It takes just 15 minutes and makes 16 ounces of sugar scrub.
This is a great exfoliant because it contains sugar, and yet it’s moisturizing because it contains coconut oil.
This is a great gift for the holidays, and you’ll want to make some extra scrub for yourself!
- 2 cups Pure Cane Sugar
- ½ cup Candy Canes (crushed)
- ¾ cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp. Red Sugar Sprinkles
- Combine 2 cups sugar and ½ cup coconut oil in small mixing bowl.
- Break candy canes into small pieces by hand. Place a towel over candy cane pieces. Using a rolling pin, crush candy cane until it is very fine.
- Combine crushed candy canes and red sprinkles in a small mixing bowl. Add ¼ cup coconut oil to dry mixture. Stir well. Set aside.
- Store in sealed mason jar, layering candy cane scrub and sugar scrub for a candy cane effect.
Tip: Use organic ingredients.