Disclosure: Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you). See our full disclosure here.
Last updated on January 24th, 2023 at 09:41 pm
This year it feels like we’ve skipped a season and went right from summer to winter. We were wearing short sleeves one day, and it felt like within a week, we had winter temperatures. The mornings have been freezing, and with the time change, it is dark and cold early in the evening.
Winter is not my favorite season, but a hot bowl of soup can make me feel better. Who doesn’t love a hearty, warm bowl of soup on a cold fall or winter day? It’s the ultimate comfort food.
If you’re a soup lover too, here’s a list of 20 recipes for delicious warming winter soups and stews you’ll want to try. Enjoy!
Warming Winter Soups & Stews
- MomsWhoSave — Creamy & Delicious Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Tomato Soup
- MomsWhoSave — Beef Bourguignon for Two (Plus a Keto Option)
- I Can Cook That — Persian Chicken Stew
- Nerdy Mamma — Dairy Free Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Mooshu Jenne — Baja Chicken Soup
- Nana’s Little Kitchen — Vegetable Beef Soup
- MomsWhoSave — Hearty Potato Soup
- MomsWhoSave — Mulligatawny Soup (Vegan)
- Savory Experiments — Creamy Tortellini and Sausage Soup
- To Simply Inspire — Pasta Fagioli
- An Italian In My Kitchen — Minestrone
- Thrifty Jinxy — Butternut Squash Soup
- Chaosis Bliss — Basil Tomato Bisque
- Simply Stacie — Carrot and Potato Soup
- Peas and Crayons — Potato Soup with Pesto
- Kitchen Sanctuary — Cheesy Roasted Vegetable Soup
- Letty’s Kitchen — Green and Potato Soup
- Teaspoon of Goodness — Creamy Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- A Cultivated Nest — Creamy Chicken Potato Chowder
- Noshtastic — Paleo Chicken Noodle Soup
Which of these tasty warming winter soups are you going to try first?
Try this recipe too — Savory Cheddar and Chive Scones — perfect with your soup!
You can also find MomsWhoSave on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join us for daily updates.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Thanks for all the recipes!
OH yum, such an amazing list of recipes. There are several here I’d love to try with the cooler weather ahead.