Last updated on November 1st, 2021 at 02:35 pm
This year it feels like we’ve skipped a season and went right from summer to winter. We were wearing short sleeves one day, and it felt like within a week, we had winter temperatures. The mornings have been freezing, and with the time change, it is dark and cold early in the evening.
Winter is not my favorite season, but a hot bowl of soup can make me feel better. Who doesn’t love a hearty, warm bowl of soup on a cold fall or winter day? It’s the ultimate comfort food.
If you’re a soup lover too, here’s a list of 20 recipes for delicious warming winter soups and stews you’ll want to try. Enjoy!
Warming Winter Soups & Stews
- MomsWhoSave — Creamy & Delicious Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Tomato Soup
- MomsWhoSave — Beef Bourguignon for Two (Plus a Keto Option)
- I Can Cook That — Persian Chicken Stew
- Nerdy Mamma — Dairy Free Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Mooshu Jenne — Baja Chicken Soup
- Nana’s Little Kitchen — Vegetable Beef Soup
- MomsWhoSave — Hearty Potato Soup
- MomsWhoSave — Mulligatawny Soup (Vegan)
- Savory Experiments — Creamy Tortellini and Sausage Soup
- To Simply Inspire — Pasta Fagioli
- An Italian In My Kitchen — Minestrone
- Thrifty Jinxy — Butternut Squash Soup
- Chaosis Bliss — Basil Tomato Bisque
- Simply Stacie — Carrot and Potato Soup
- Peas and Crayons — Potato Soup with Pesto
- Kitchen Sanctuary — Cheesy Roasted Vegetable Soup
- Letty’s Kitchen — Green and Potato Soup
- Teaspoon of Goodness — Creamy Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- A Cultivated Nest — Creamy Chicken Potato Chowder
- Noshtastic — Paleo Chicken Noodle Soup
Which of these tasty warming winter soups are you going to try first?
Try this recipe too — Savory Cheddar and Chive Scones — perfect with your soup!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.