Last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 02:12 am
I’ve always loved grilled cheese sandwiches. They make a quick and easy meal that you never grow out of, but we’ve found ten delicious new ways to make them. Each of these ideas gives your old favorite a new twist, and I know you’ll find at least a few you’ll want to make over and over again. My favorite is the Pesto Caprese Grilled Cheese. I’m hungry just thinking about it!
- Hawaiian Pizza Grilled Cheese by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Mediterranean Chicken Grilled Cheese by Ashlee Marie
- Shrimp Grilled Cheese by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese by Creations by Kara
- BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Grilled Cheese by Domestic Superhero
- Pesto Caprese Grilled Cheese by Cherished Bliss
- Spinach Pesto Grilled Cheese by Domestic Superhero
- Grilled Pimento Cheese by Savory Experiments
- Bacon Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese by Baking Beauty
- Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese by Who Needs a Cape
Try one of these delicious grilled cheese sandwiches with a bowl of soup. Here are some to try: Twenty Warming Winter Soups & Stews
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links that help to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.