Last updated on January 1st, 2018 at 06:33 pm
This year it feels like we’ve skipped a season and went right from summer to winter. We were wearing short sleeves one day, and it felt like within a week, we had winter temperatures. The mornings have been freezing, and with the time change, it is dark and cold early in the evening.
Winter is not my favorite season, but a hot bowl of soup can make me feel better. Who doesn’t love a hearty, warm bowl of soup on a cold fall or winter day? If you’re a soup lover too, here’s a list of 20 delicious recipes you’ll want to try. Enjoy!
1. Wholesome Yum — Roasted Tomato Soup
2. The Happier Home-Maker — Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup – Better than Panera!
3. I Can Cook That — Persian Chicken Stew
4. Nerdy Mamma — Dairy Free Chicken Enchilada Soup
5. Mooshu Jenne — Baja Chicken Soup
6. Nana’s Little Kitchen — Vegetable Beef Soup
7. MomsWhoSave — Hearty Potato Soup
8. Tip Toe Fairy — Turkey Taco Soup
9. Savory Experiments — Creamy Tortellini and Sausage Soup
10. To Simply Inspire — Pasta Fagioli
11. An Italian In My Kitchen — Minestrone
12. Thrifty Jinxy — Butternut Squash Soup
13. Chaosis Bliss — Basil Tomato Bisque
14. Simply Stacie — Carrot and Potato Soup
15. Peas and Crayons — Potato Soup with Pesto
16. Kitchen Sanctuary — Cheesy Roasted Vegetable Soup
17. Letty’s Kitchen — Green and Potato Soup
18. Teaspoon of Goodness — Creamy Cheesy Broccoli Soup
19. A Cultivated Nest — Creamy Chicken Potato Chowder
20. Noshtastic — Paleo Chicken Noodle Soup
Try this recipe too — Savory Cheddar and Chive Scones — perfect with your soup!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links that help to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.