Disclosure: Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you). See our full disclosure here.
Last updated on May 9th, 2022 at 08:50 pm
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Wellness pet food. As always, all opinions are my own. See full disclosure policy here.
Do you know what’s in your dog’s food? If you don’t, it’s time to read the label!
You might feel the same way about your pets, but something that’s easy to overlook is their food. When we first got Rosie from the lady who was fostering her for the Humane Society she was eating very expensive soft puppy food. We continued that for awhile, but then changed her over to dry dog food without too much thought to what the ingredients were.
When you think about it, do you read the labels on food for your family to look for artificial ingredients, artificial colors, or high fructose corn syrup? Do you also read the label on your dog’s food? You might be shocked to see what some dog food contains.
Of course, we all want our pets to live a long and healthy life, so knowing what’s in your dog’s food is important. Why wouldn’t you check the labels on their dog food bags to make sure you’re feeding them the best, most natural ingredients possible?
Just like us, dogs benefit from natural diets. Wellness is a leader in natural pet food and uses natural, high-quality proteins and fats in their dog food recipes. They also include fruits and vegetables for natural vitamins, minerals, and other benefits, especially antioxidants found in blueberries, cranberries, and some vegetables. This makes Wellness dog food products some of the healthiest options you can find.
Some of the biggest benefits to Wellness® Complete Health® Recipes include:
- Live Active Probiotics – Added after the cooking process to promote a healthy intestinal tract and overall digestive health at guaranteed levels
- Omega 3 & 6 Mix – Offering guaranteed levels of essential fatty acids for cellular function and healthy skin
- Essential Vitamins & Minerals – Designed for cellular health, immunity, and disease resistance
- Fruit & Veggie Antioxidants – A proactive step in improving your pet’s nutrition
- Rigorous Safety Testing – A Quality Assurance program that maintains strict standards for food safety
- Excellent Nutritional Standards – Every batch of dry food is tested throughout the entire manufacturing process, from its basic ingredients to the finished products
If you want your dog to get the benefits of Wellness natural dog food, you can order it online here. I love having necessities, like pet food, delivered on a schedule. It’s super convenient, and I know I’ll never run low.
Are your pets like family? When’s the last time you looked at what’s in your dog’s food? It might be time to look again!
Also read —
Doggie DIY — Toys, Pet Beds, & More for Your Favorite Furry Friend
Tips for Traveling with Pets
You can also find MomsWhoSave on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join us for updates.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Leave a Reply