Last updated on August 8th, 2019 at 01:36 am
Pet parents, are you as crazy about your dog as I am? I’m definitely happy to spend money on my Rosie, but she goes through dog toys like crazy. So, since I like to upcycle old items when I can, I’ve found that making some of her dog toys only make sense.
I’ve also found some great DIY ideas for pet beds and pet treat jars. Check them out below!
- Easy DIY Dog Treat Jar
- DIY Dog Toy : Three Ways
- How To Make An Easy DIY Dog Toy Box
- DIY Fleece Dog Toy
- How to Make a Dog Tug Toy
- DIY Dog Toy Box: How to Build a Wood Bone-Shaped Dog Toy Box
- Spiral/Round Lanyard Stitch Rope Dog Toy Tutorial
- Restyle & Repurpose–Wine Crate to Dog Bed
- DIY Dog Toy Basket
- Repurposed Drawer Dog Bed or Toy Box
- Upcycled Dog Treats Jar
Do you have any DIY dog toy ideas to share? Leave a comment below!
You might also like this post…Homemade Banana and Pumpkin Dog Treats
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.