Last updated on February 7th, 2023 at 06:25 pm
Pet parents, are you as crazy about your fur babies as I am? I’m definitely happy to spend money on my dog, Rosie, but she can go through a lot of dog toys!
So, since I like to upcycle old items when I can, I’ve found that making some of her dog toys only make sense.
Why make your own dog toys? Well, if you enjoy these kinds of projects, there are lots of benefits, including:
- Customizing toys to your dog’s specific preferences and size
- Ability to choose safe materials for dogs with allergies or sensitivities
- Ability to choose durable and high-quality materials for pups who are strong chewers
- It’s a cost-effective alternative to store-bought toys
- Provides your dog with safe, durable, and personalized playthings
I’ve also found some other terrific dog DIYs, from pet beds to treat jars, and more. Check them all out below.
Our Favorite Dog DIYs
- Easy DIY Dog Treat Jar
- DIY Dog Toy : Three Ways
- How To Make An Easy DIY Dog Toy Box
- DIY Fleece Dog Toy
- How to Make a Dog Tug Toy
- DIY Dog Cooling Mat
- Spiral/Round Lanyard Stitch Rope Dog Toy Tutorial
- How To Make The Cutest Handmade Dog Toys
- DIY Dog Toy Basket
- Repurposed Drawer Dog Bed or Toy Box
- Upcycled Dog Treats Jar
- Fleece No-Sew Dog Bed
Do you have any dog DIYs to share? Leave us comment! We’d love to hear your ideas.
You might also like these posts:
Puppy and Dog Socialization Checklist: 7 Helpful Tips
Easy Pumpkin & Peanut Butter Air Fryer Dog Treats (Just 4 Ingredients)
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s newsletter.