Last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 05:01 pm
Here’s a recipe that I absolutely love and I hope you will too! Mediterranean food is the best–both delicious and incredibly healthy. The combination of flavors here plus the pesto in this dish really make it a winner.
This Mediterranean bowl is vegetarian, and if you want to make it vegan, eliminate the feta cheese, or use a non-dairy cheese substitute.
1 Cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
¾ Cup chickpeas
¼ Cup pesto
1 Cup black olives
½ Tbsp rosemary, ground
½ Tbsp oregano
1 Tbsp olive oil
½ Cup feta cheese
- Spiralize the zucchini and add it to a saucepan on medium-low heat.
- Cook it with the olive oil, rosemary, and oregano until tender.
- Fill half of a bowl with the zucchini noodles.
- Add the chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, and black olives.
- Top with pesto and feta cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
Whip up an easy Mediterranean sauce using the black olives, feta cheese, and pesto.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.