Last updated on December 5th, 2022 at 03:31 am
This fiesta quinoa salad recipe is becoming one of my favorites. It’s so fresh and delicious, not to mention healthy!
This salad is filling enough to serve for lunch, but it also makes a great side dish. It’s perfect to serve when entertaining or when you need to bring a dish to a family gathering or picnic. And, you can definitely make this salad in advance–so convenient if you’re prepping for guests.
Everyone will love this gluten-free and vegan salad. It’s packed with so many delicious flavors and is bursting with vibrant color. Yes, it IS a “fiesta” in a bowl! I hope you love it as much as I do.
Fiesta Quinoa Salad Recipe
Here’s everything you need to make this amazing salad.
And, it couldn’t be easier to make. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well to incorporate. That’s it!
Fiesta Quinoa Salad Recipe Notes
Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no cost to you).
- This salad may be served warm or cold depending on your preference.
- Add some avocado to this dish before serving if you’d like.
- This is a great salad to make if you like to prepare your meals for school or work in advance. For meal prep, simply portion the salad into food storage containers, and refrigerate for up to five days.
Fiesta Quinoa Salad Recipe (vegan and gluten-free)
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed well
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice can substitute lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt can add more to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Simply combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to incorporate.
Salad may be served warm or cold depending on preference.
Add some avocado to this dish before serving if you'd like.
For meal prep, simply portion the salad into food storage containers and refrigerate for up to five days.
You might like this post: Mexican Stuffed Peppers With Quinoa & Black Beans
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts.