Last updated on September 13th, 2023 at 04:35 pm
Are you looking for a tasty way to spice up your meals? Look no further than this vegan chipotle aioli recipe!
Creamy, garlicky, and smoky with just the right amount of heat, our flavorful aioli is the perfect addition to tacos, sandwiches, fries, and more.
Made with just a few simple ingredients, this vegan chipotle aioli is every bit as delicious as its non-vegan counterpart. And, you might be surprised at just how easy it is to make.
So, whether you’re vegan, lactose intolerant, or just looking for ways to eat healthier, this recipe is a must-try. It might become a new family favorite!
Vegan Chipotle Aioli
Here’s everything you need to make this tasty vegan chipotle sauce!
The first step is to add the vegetable oil, soy milk, lime juice, salt and pepper, and garlic to a container.
You’ll want to use a container with high sides, like we’re showing here since you’ll be blending everything together with an immersion blender.
After blending the first set of ingredients together, add your chipotle. You can adjust the amount according to your taste.
Blend until the aioli reaches a creamy consistency and the chipotle is completely incorporated.
Finally, transfer your chipotle aioli to a small bowl for serving, and enjoy with any of your favorite dishes!
If you’re looking for ideas, this vegan chipotle aioli sauce pairs well with any of these foods:
- veggie or beef burgers
- shrimp tacos
- taco salad
- burrito bowl
- lentil cakes
- french fries
- onion rings
- tater tots
- sweet potato fries
- You will want to use an immersion blender/hand blender for this recipe.
- If your mixture does not come together easily, the reason is probably that the hand blender is not completely submerged in the liquid: in this case, try using a narrower container with higher sides.
How to Store Your Chipotle Aioli
You can store your chipotle aioli in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to four days.
This chipotle sauce can be frozen, however, it will have to defrost in the refrigerator, not in the microwave.
Let us know how you like this recipe. Leave a comment!
Vegan Chipotle Aioli
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup Soy milk 60 ml or 2 oz
- 2 Tbsp Chipotle (adjust amount if you'd like more heat)
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil 120 ml
- 1 Tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Add the following to a bowl with high sides (so you are able to use an immersion blender), the vegetable oil, soy milk, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, a pinch of salt and pepper, a garlic clove.
- With a hand blender/immersion blender, blend everything until the consistency thickens: it will blend together quickly.
- *If your mixture does not come together easily, the reason is probably that the hand blender is not completely submerged in the liquid: in this case, try using a narrower container with higher sides.*
- Then add 2 tablespoons of chipotle, and blend it again until you reach a creamy texture and the chipotle is completely incorporated.
- Taste, and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Transfer the chipotle aioli into a bowl, and serve immediately.