Last updated on March 19th, 2023 at 01:34 pm
Spring has sprung! It’s time to say goodbye to sweaters and boots, and embrace the season of sunshine and blooming flowers.
If you’re ready for a spring wardrobe refresh, check out our casual spring capsule wardrobe that will help you create 15 different outfits with ease.
Stay-at-home and work-at-home moms, this wardrobe is perfect for you. Or, if you have to dress up for the office, these pieces will have you set for your evenings and weekends.
So, whether you’re working at home, heading out to lunch, or taking the kids to the park, do it in style with these casual, yet put-together looks.
This set has just 14 items, which includes two pairs of shoes, a bag, and a hat. You might even already own the shoes, hat, or other pieces similar to the ones we’re showing here.
Ready to dive in? Let’s take a look at the essential pieces that will help you breeze through the spring season in style and comfort.
Casual Spring Capsule Wardrobe
- Women’s Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans – Universal Thread, Blue Mist
- Women’s High-Rise Skinny Jeans – Universal Thread, Light Wash
- Aventura Clothing Women’s Breeze Pant, Black Iris
- Women’s High-Rise Wide Leg Linen Pull-On Pants – A New Day, Black
- Women’s High-Rise Curvy Midi Jean Shorts – Universal Thread, White
- Women’s Yosemite Short Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt – Green
- Women’s Slim Fit Short Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt – Universal Thread, White
- Women’s Slim Fit Short Sleeve T-Shirt – Universal Thread, White Striped
- Women’s Muscle Tank Top – A New Day, Black
- Allegra K Women’s Chiffon Ruffle Sleeve Square Neck Floral Print Layered Blouse
- Journee Collection Womens Kinsley Tru Comfort Foam Round Toe Lace Up Sneakers, Brown
- Journee Collection Womens Lucie Tru Comfort Foam Slip On Almond Toe Loafer Flats, Black
- 14.5″ Soft Utility Square Backpack – Universal Thread
- Women’s Baseball Cap, Black
Leave a comment, and let us know how you like this spring capsule wardrobe.
Gift Guide: 20 Great Gift Ideas for Fashionistas
4 Womens’ Hairstyles That Are Easy to Maintain
Glow Up Challenge + 5 Pages of Printables, Including Daily Trackers to Keep You Motivated
You can also find MomsWhoSave on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join us for updates.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s newsletter.
Leave a Reply