Last updated on July 19th, 2022 at 10:39 pm
The holidays are upon us. Why not treat your loved ones to these delicious thick triple chocolate cookies? You can add some festive sprinkles to make them look Christmas-y, if you’d like.
They’re so thick and chocolatey, we love them anytime!
It’s hard to go through the holiday season without a few indulgences. Do you find yourself looking forward to a cookie exchange, the holiday ham, or those irresistible little appetizers your neighbor is sure to serve at every holiday party? Cookies and eggnog? I’m there. It’s impossible to resist, and that’s okay. Pepto-Bismol has you covered this holiday season. I am excited to partner with Pepto-Bismol to share a recipe for thick triple chocolate cookies – one of my favorite holiday indulgences.
I bake a LOT of cookies this time of the year. Some are fancy, some are simple, and some are just plain decadent. These thick triple chocolate cookies fall into both the simple and decadent categories.
Did you catch that these are TRIPLE CHOCOLATE cookies? You’re welcome.
Decadent chocolate cake mix cookies are a mixture of white, dark, and semisweet chocolate chips. They’re frosted, sprinkled and festive for the holidays. These cookies come together quickly and are sure to be a big hit with your friends and family.
Thick Triple Chocolate Cookies Variations
Decorate these cookies with red and blue for a Fourth of July party; red, white, and pink for Valentine’s Day; green, purple, and orange for Halloween; or white, gold, and green for St. Patrick’s Day.
Thick Triple Chocolate Cookies
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 drops red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and oil. Stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by 1 Tbsp amounts onto cookie sheets. Bake for 9 minutes. Cool for 12 minutes on sheet, and then transfer to cooling racks.
For optional icing:
- Combine chocolate chips and oil in a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well. If not melted, microwave in 10 second increments, stirring in between, until melted and smooth. Stir in food coloring. Ice the cooled cookies.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.