Last updated on November 19th, 2022 at 08:07 pm
Here’s a sweet and oh-so-tasty dip you’ll want to make for all your holiday get-togethers. It’s delicious served with just about any treat you want to dip!
This easy funfetti dip is too good to only serve once a year. You can make this dip into a Valentine’s Day dip, Independence Day dip, Halloween dip, or any other holiday you can think of!
By the way, this recipe is so simple, that even your littlest helpers can get involved. Get the kids in the kitchen, and let them stir, add the sprinkles, and then enjoy their yummy creation!
Easy Funfetti Dip
You can make this dip for any holiday–use red and pink sprinkles for Valentine’s Day, blue and red for Independence Day, or orange and black for Halloween! Use Funfetti cake mix or a plain white/vanilla cake mix.
What to Serve With This Dip
There are lots of yummy dipping choices you can pair with this dip. Here are a few ideas:
- Sugar cookies
- Vanilla wafers
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Pretzel sticks (chocolate-covered pretzels too)
- Strawberries or any fresh fruit you like
Easy Funfetti Dip
- 1 15.25 oz Pillsbury Holiday Funfetti cake mix
- 2 cups vanilla flavored yogurt
- 1 8 oz tub Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or you can use peppermint extract if you would like it to taste like a candy cane
- Holiday sprinkles
- Serve with vanilla wafers graham crackers, pretzels, cookies, or fresh fruit
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients, and mix well.
- Cover, and chill for at least two hours.
- Before serving, transfer to serving bowl, and add holiday sprinkles on top.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, cookies, or fresh fruit.
Try this easy-to-make dip too: Pistachio Fruit Dip
You can also find MomsWhoSave on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join us for updates!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.