Last updated on May 4th, 2021 at 05:13 pm
Ready to officially kiss winter goodbye? We are too! If you’re looking for some fun things to do, check out our spring bucket list. Then, jump into the season with our list of more than 50 things to try this spring.Spring Bucket List -- 50+ Things to Try This Spring! | #kids #activities #spring Click To Tweet
Spring Bucket List
- Go for a bike ride.
Cook a big dinner with each member of the family making one of the dishes.
- Shop at a farmer’s market.
- Learn a few magic tricks and have a magic show.
- Have a movie marathon. (Here are 40 Favorite Family Films PLUS Create Your Own Custom Movie Tickets)
- Start a garden. If you don’t have outdoor space, start an indoor container garden.
- Go camping. Camping in the backyard counts too! [Don’t miss our article: Camping for Beginners + Print Your Camping Checklist]
Have a family lip sync battle.
- Read a book outside.
- Host a barbeque.
- Write and perform your own play, and then make a “movie” of the performance.
- Attend a baseball game.
- Give your house a spring cleaning.
- Go to an outdoor concert.
- Wear a flower in your hair or make a flower crown.
- Play in the rain, and splash in the puddles.
- Plant flowers.
- Grill outside.
- Go hiking.
- Watch the sunrise.
- Go bird watching.
- Go barefoot in the grass.
- Collect wildflowers, and put some in a vase to brighten up the indoors.
- Have a picnic in the park.
- Paint a flower pot.
- Find a butterfly exhibit. (Or raise and release your own butterflies.)
- Skip rocks.
- Visit a botanical garden.
- Make a berry pie.
- Make a bird feeder.
- Make sun catchers.
- Visit the beach.
- Draw with sidewalk chalk.
- Visit the aquarium.
- Build a birdhouse.
- Go out for ice cream. [Or, make your own banana chocolate chip ice cream.]
- Clean up the yard.
- Play in the park.
- Look for insects.
- Have a game night.
- Watch the sunset.
- Try yoga outside.
- Fill a sketchbook.
- Get a pedicure to get ready for sandal season.
- Visit an animal shelter, and maybe find out how to volunteer. (Here’s how to adopt the best shelter pet for your family.)
- Be a tourist in your own city.
- Play miniature golf.
- Go to a drive-in movie.
- Wear a sundress.
- Visit yard and estate sales.
- Visit a museum.
- Go on a nature walk or nature scavenger hunt. If it’s rainy, have an indoor scavenger hunt.
- Do a jigsaw puzzle together. (Here are 7 Benefits of Doing Jigsaw Puzzles.)
- Make smoothies. Here are some smoothie recipes, and here are some more.
- Go to a flea market.
- Play volleyball or badminton in the backyard.
- Have a garage sale.
What ideas would you add to our spring bucket list? Leave a comment below.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.