Last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 02:14 am
I love homemade Christmas cookies and candies, but sometimes you need a fun treat you can make quickly. I have just the thing–these Santa hat cupcakes! You can use a boxed cake mix, or to make things really simple, buy pre-made cupcakes. The kids will enjoy helping too.
6 ice cream sugar cones
white frosting (your favorite flavor, as long as it’s white)
Wilton Color Mist Spray – red
- Bake cupcakes according to directions using a boxed cake mix, or buy pre-made cupcakes.
- Pipe the white frosting onto the cupcakes, and then set aside.
- Spray the sugar cones with the red color mist as you see in the photo. Set aside to dry.
- Once the sugar cones (Santa hats) are dry, place a dot of frosting on a mini marshmallow, and place on top of the cone.
- Set the sugar cone on top of the white frosted cupcake.
- Enjoy your Santa Hat cupcakes!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links that help to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.