Last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 04:49 pm
Here’s an easy recipe for a cute little Christmas cookie. These are fun to make with kids and are perfect to take to any holiday party or get together. Since you start with Oreos, these cookies are pretty easy to make. Enjoy!
Ingredients *for 6 cookies:
6 Oreo cookies
1 cup chocolate candy melts
1 tsp coconut oil
12 candy googly eyes
6 mini pretzels
6 red candy-coated chocolates
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set it aside.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave candy melts for 30 seconds. Give chocolate a stir, and add in your coconut oil. Return to microwave, and heat for another 30 seconds. Stir until you obtain a smooth consistency.
3. Your cookies are now ready for dipping: with the help of a spoon, dip each Oreo cookie into your candy melt mixture. Coat evenly, and place gently on your lined baking sheet.
4. Decorate your cookie with googly eyes, and use red candies for the nose. Carefully snap each pretzel in half – these will act like your reindeer’s antlers.
5. Allow to set in refrigerator for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.