Last updated on August 7th, 2023 at 08:21 pm
Looking for some delicious freezer meals to make your busy life a little easier? We’ve got 25 you’re going to love!
How often do you order takeout just because you can’t think of a meal you haven’t made a million times already? Or, more likely, there’s just not enough time to make anything–between after-school activities, homework, and making sure the kids get to bed on time?
We all know the feeling! That’s when freezer meals can come to your rescue. Prep these freezer meals ahead of time, and make meal time that much easier.
From a sophisticated eggplant parmesan for dinner to a quick breakfast you can grab on your way out the door, freezer meals make a busy family’s life so much easier.
And, with all of the easy freezer meals we’ve found, you’re covered for almost a whole month!
25 Freezer Meals
1. Lasagna Freezer Meal Recipe It’s nice to have something as delicious as this lasagna this on hand for those days that you don’t have time to cook. Just take it out of the freezer, allow it to thaw in the fridge, and bake.
2. Fajita Freezer Meal Recipe These restaurant-style fajita kits can be made to eat right away, or freeze them for later.
3. Easy Freezer Meal: Pizza Casserole Recipe This easy pizza casserole recipe is a kid pleaser. It freezes well, so you can easily make two batches, and toss one in the freezer to enjoy another day.
4. Cheesy Broccoli Chicken & Rice Recipe Freezer Meal Even if you’re not into freezer cooking on a regular basis, this is a great recipe to have on hand! It’s so easy to make, and the entire family loves it.
5. Sloppy Joes Freezer Meal Recipe This make-ahead sloppy joes recipe has a bit of zip in it from the chili sauce. These can be heated either in the slow cooker or on the stovetop.
6. Eggplant Parmesan Freezer Meal Eggplant parmesan is amazing, but it takes some work to prep. While you’re at it, why not make a few extra? It doesn’t take much longer, and you’ll be glad when you can enjoy this delicious dish again without the prep work.
7. Calzones Freezer Meal This calzone recipe (with either a cheesy white filling or red sauce filling) is delicious and hearty, making it perfect for a tasty freezer meal. You’ll love it on those busy school nights when you need a quick grab-and-go dinner.
8. Taco Stuffed Shells Freezer Meal Recipe These taco stuffed shells are easy to prepare, so make several at once to freeze and enjoy another day.
9. Make-Ahead Sausage Breakfast Muffins With Egg and Cheese These Make-Ahead Sausage Breakfast Muffins with Egg and Cheese are so good when you eat them warm from the oven, and are easy to freeze and warm up when you want a hot meal on school days or any busy morning.
10. Italian Meatloaf Freezer Meal It’s easy to whip up a few of these delicious Italian meatloaves, and put them in the freezer to make later.
11. Freezer Chicken Fried Rice With moist and tender chicken tossed in a flavorful seasoning with vegetables and rice, this homemade chicken with fried rice is an easy peasy takeout alternative and freezes well too.
12. Blueberry Pancake Muffins: Freezer Recipe If you love blueberry pancakes, you’ll really love this blueberry pancake muffins recipe. They make your favorite pancake recipe easy to take on the go. You can freeze them to enjoy anytime!
13. Instant Pot Freezer Meal: Sweet & Spicy Asian Chicken Bowls Just wait until you taste these Instant Pot Sweet and Spicy Asian Chicken Bowls. Such a simple, but flavorful recipe that freezes wonderfully.
14. Beef and Corn Casserole (Gluten Free Freezer Meal) This hearty meal is gluten-free, freezes well, and makes a well-balanced meal. Kids love it too.
15. 3 Cheese Stuffed Shells: Freezer Meal Filled with mozzarella, parmesan, and ricotta cheese and baked in a rich marinara sauce, this mouthwatering cheese stuffed shells recipe will be a hit with your family. Make a few to freeze, so you’re ready with a great dinner when time is tight.
16. Baked Ziti Freezer Meal Recipe This Baked Ziti Freezer Meal Recipe is incredibly easy, freezer-friendly, and 100% kid-approved!
17. Spanish Rice Casserole (Gluten-Free Freezer Meal) This Spanish rice casserole is a nice dish to have on hand and works as a main dish or a side. It also makes an easy potluck meal.
18. Chicken Noodle Soup: Freezer Meal You’ll love this easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup recipe. It freezes beautifully so you can enjoy it later.
19. Sweet Potato & Black Bean Quesadillas (Gluten-Free Freezer Meal) Make these quesadillas in batches, and freeze them for an easy lunch. This recipe will have your kids happily eating vegetables and beans!
20. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Freezer Recipe Who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies? Just pop them out of the freezer, as many as you want to eat at a time, and bake them up. You can always have hot, fresh chocolate chip cookies at the ready!
21. Stuffed Cinnamon Toast Sticks Freezer Recipe The only thing better than cinnamon toast is stuffed cinnamon toast sticks with a deliciously sweet cream cheese filling. Freeze extra to indulge anytime.
22. Freezer Vegetable Pesto Minestrone Soup You can double, triple, or quadruple this pesto minestrone soup recipe. You won’t be sorry you have extra on hand, especially on a chilly day!
23. Chicken Enchiladas Freezer Meal These Shredded Chicken Enchiladas are stuffed with gooey, cheesy, shredded chicken, topped with sour cream, and smothered in a spicy enchilada sauce. It’s a warm, comforting dish the whole family will love. Make extra to freeze, and you’ll be glad you did!
24. Instant Pot Freezer Meals: Red Pepper Chicken You’re going to love this Instant Pot Red Pepper Chicken. The tasty flavor will have everyone asking for seconds. And, when you make an extra batch to freeze, you can serve it up even when you’re short on time.
25. Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches Recipe These freezer meal breakfast sandwiches are so good! It’s easy to whip up a bunch to freeze, so you can enjoy them all month long.