This keto egg casserole with bacon and broccoli is a great way to enjoy eggs. And, eggs are not just for breakfast anymore, they’re delicious any time of day! Try this all-in-one keto casserole the next time you’re looking for a quick and a easy meal.
There are so many ways to customize this overnight keto breakfast casserole too. Just add some of your favorite veggies, like cauliflower or chopped bell peppers. Another fun way to spice things up is by adding different kinds of cheeses, or even swapping out the bacon for your favorite meat substitute.
This is the perfect recipe to put together the night before when you want a quick, but hearty breakfast or brunch the next morning. Whether you want to give the kids a hot and filling meal before school, or you want to serve up a delicious brunch on the weekend, this easy low-carb breakfast casserole will become your go-to recipe.
Here’s everything you need to make our Keto Egg Casserole With Bacon and Broccoli.
Frozen broccoli that comes in the ready-to-steam bags works well for this recipe.
Whisk eggs, milk, and spices together.
After placing steamed broccoli into your casserole dish, add your egg mixture, crumbled cooked bacon, and cheddar cheese. (Here’s a good casserole dish with a lid, so you can store leftovers.)
Cook until the top is golden brown, and serve. If you’re eating low-carb, enjoy your egg casserole with your favorite fruit as a side.
Why You’ll Love This Keto Egg Casserole with Bacon and Broccoli
- It’s ready in just under 30 minutes. It takes so little time to make such a hearty meal, so why not kick things up a notch with this delicious casserole–so much better than a plain bacon and eggs breakfast.
- It’s the perfect addition to your personal food plan whether you are eating “keto-friendly” or just want to cut out some carbs. This is such a simple and tasty way to go low-carb.
- You can make to-go mini casseroles by baking these in a muffin tin instead of a casserole dish. You can also freeze the mini muffins for an on-the-go option. The portion sizes are just right for kids! (Just make sure to adjust the cooking/reheating time if you bake these in a muffin tin.)
- This delicious keto egg casserole with bacon and broccoli includes simple ingredients that are packed full of fiber and protein that will keep you fueled for your day!
Keto Egg Casserole with Bacon
- 1 12 oz bag steamable frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 large eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pink salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
If making the day of, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray an 8x8” casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Place frozen broccoli in the microwave, and steam according to package directions. Transfer steamed broccoli to a paper towel-lined plate to soak up excess moisture. Use a sharp knife to chop any larger pieces into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
Cook bacon in a saute pan. Transfer cooked bacon to a paper-towel lined plate to soak up excess grease. Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Add eggs, milk, and spices to a glass measuring cup or bowl. Whisk to combine.
Place steamed broccoli in the prepared casserole dish. Pour egg mixture evenly over the top. Layer on shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
***If making this the night before, stop here and place in the refrigerator. Continue the next steps in the morning.
Place the casserole in the preheated oven to bake for 18-23 minutes or until the egg is set and the top is a light golden brown.
Remove from the oven and cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Also read —
Breakfast DIY Charcuterie Board — A Perfect Weekend Brunch
Cheese Shell Taco Cups with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce (Keto-Friendly)
Delicious Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers (Keto-Friendly and Gluten-Free)