Last updated on December 31st, 2022 at 12:22 am
Today we’re turning ordinary ice cubes into refreshing and pretty summer (or anytime) treats. These mint ice cubes make any drink extra special!
Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no cost to you).
I love the refreshing smell of mint–and the taste! If you do too, don’t miss this easy how-to. There are so many reasons to love these fresh mint ice cubes.
If you’re trying to drink more water, add these minty ice cubes to your glass (or water bottle) for an extra dash of flavor.
Make delicious fruit-infused water, and use these ice cubes to keep it cold.
How to Make Fresh Mint Ice Cubes
- ice cube trays — I like these, the kind that make ice designed to fit into water bottles
- fresh mint leaves
How to Make:
1. Rinse the mint to wash off any residue.
2. Put the mint leaves into the ice cube trays until each one is filled.
3. Using a low pressure stream of water, fill the ice cube trays.
4. Move the trays to the freezer, and freeze until completely set.
5. Pop the ice out of the trays and store in a bowl or freezer bag, so they are always ready to use.
How will you use your refreshing mint ice cubes?
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.