Last updated on December 31st, 2022 at 12:22 am
Do you like pomegranates? They are so delicious, and they’re good for you too. They are definitely something you want to include in your family’s diet.
Besides enjoying pomegranates plain, adults will want to try this delicious pomegranate mojito recipe. It’s got the ideal combination of sweet and tart, and with the gorgeous colors, I think this cocktail is especially fun to serve at Christmastime or for Valentine’s Day.
Hint: Try making these pomegranate mojitos with our fresh mint ice cubes. They’ll not only taste great, but they’ll look so pretty!
Here’s everything you need for our pomegranate mojito recipe.
Wash the pomegranate, and remove the fruit. It can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s how to remove pomegranate fruit.
Cut the lime into thick slices. Then put the Sprite and rum into a pitcher. Add the fruit, lime slices, and mint leaves, and soak for at least an hour so the flavors meld.
Tip: Try freezing some of the fruit to keep the drink cold even longer!
Pomegranate Mojito Recipe
- pomegranate fruit removed
- 3-4 limes sliced
- 10-15 mint leaves more for decoration
- 1 cup white rum
- 6 cups Sprite
- Wash pomegranate. Remove fruit.
- Cut limes into thick slices.
- Pour six cups Sprite and one cup of white rum into a pitcher.
- Split the pomegranate fruit in half. Squeeze the juice from half the fruit into the pitcher.
- Add the rest of the pomegranate fruit, lime slices, and the mint leaves, and allow the fruit to soak for one hour.
- Add four cups of ice, and enjoy.