Last updated on March 27th, 2023 at 12:04 am
Everyone will love these keto cheese rolls! They’re soft, cheesy, and so delicious, especially warm from the oven. They’re perfect with a meal, or use them for sliders or sandwiches.
I think the cheese, garlic, and oregano in this recipe make these cheese rolls flavorful enough to enjoy all on their own. And, you’d never know they’re low carb!
Here’s everything you need to make these low-carb almond flour buns.
After preheating the oven, and lining a baking tray with parchment paper, whisk the eggs.
Then, add your dry ingredients, and stir to form a dough.
The next step in our keto cheese buns recipe is to stir in the shredded mozzarella cheese.
Now, shape the dough into balls, and place them onto the parchment paper-lined pan. Finally, bake until golden brown.
These keto cheese rolls are best when they’re warm from the oven.
Keto Cheese Rolls Recipe Tips
- These keto cheese buns make great dinner rolls. If you’d like to add a little more garlic flavor, you can brush the tops of them with melted butter mixed with minced garlic.
- If you’d prefer, place a chunk of mozarella cheese in the middle of the buns instead of mixing shredded cheese into the dough.
- Serve these cheese rolls warm, since as they cool, they will become denser and not as fluffy.
- Add other seasonings if you’d like. Try onion powder or dried parsley for a different flavor.
- These rolls are are perfect for making sliders.
Storing Almond Flour Cheese Rolls
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container. It’s important to know that as they are made of almond flour, these rolls will become denser after the first 24 hours.
Keto Cheese Rolls
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ ground pepper
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Next, whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and ground pepper.
- Add almond flour, and stir to form a dough.
- Add mozarella cheese, and stir to combine.
- Roll the dough into 20 balls, and place them with some space in between on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the rolls cool before transferring as they are fragile when warm.