Who doesn’t love potatoes? There are so many ways to prepare them, and this is one of my favorites. These garlic herb sheet pan potatoes are crispy, flavorful, and perfect as an appetizer, snack, or side dish.
I like to slice them very thin and bake them until they’re golden brown and crispy. At our house, we sometimes dip them in ranch dressing, but of course, ketchup is great too. Since they’re seasoned, they really don’t need anything extra.
Feel free to experiment with the spices if you’re feeling creative. I’ve also made these with olive oil instead of butter and seasoned them with salt and pepper. Some people like garlic, oregano or Italian seasoning, and pamesan. There are all kinds of possibilities.
Easy Garlic Herb Sheet Pan Potatoes
- 6-8 Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic and herb seasoning
- Slice potatoes on the thin side, and place on a baking sheet. The thinner the potatoes, the crispier they will be.
- Coat the potatoes in butter.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle garlic and herb seasoning onto the potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.