Last updated on September 16th, 2022 at 12:35 am
Decoupage Tile Coasters
- 4×4 tiles — Pick them up online here or from your local hardware store (as many as you’d like to make)
- Scrapbook paper or napkins (one-ply) of your choice (If you’d like to use a travel theme similar to what we’re showing here, try this map paper.)
- Mod Podge
- Foam brush
- Glue gun
- Mod Podge Clear Acrylic Sealer
- Trace the tile onto the back of the scrapbook paper, and cut out the squares. Do the same with the felt pieces.
- Brush Mod Podge onto the tile, and glue the scrapbook paper to the top of each tile.
- Next, brush Mod Podge onto the top of the scrapbook paper. Allow to dry. (Make sure to smooth out any air bubbles underneath the paper.)
- Glue the felt to the underside of the tiles with hot glue. (Note: To make this project child-friendly, use regular glue.)
- When the coasters are dry, you can seal them by spraying on a coat of Mod Podge Clear Acrylic Sealer.
- If you’re giving these decoupage tile coasters as gifts, just stack four of them, and tie with ribbon–you don’t even need gift wrap!